自2011年以来, the 上市公司会计监管委员会 has administered a scholarship program for undergraduate and graduate accounting students enrolled in accredited U.S. 学院和大学. 的 上市公司会计监管委员会学者计划 is mandated by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and is funded
through monetary penalties collected as part of 上市公司会计监管委员会 enforcement actions.
的 上市公司会计监管委员会学者计划 seeks to benefit students who are likely to become auditors and to make a difference to students who might otherwise choose a different career path.
的 奖学金通过提名程序颁发, 下面提供了更多的网赌每日送彩金.
“的 上市公司会计监管委员会 scholarship I was awarded was a major blessing and allowed me to earn my Masters of Accountancy degree in a single year. 奖学金减轻了我的经济负担, 让我能够集中精力做好我的课程. 我非常感谢上市公司会计监管委员会为我提供了这项奖学金, 让我离实现个人和职业目标更近了一步.”
“很荣幸被选为2020年上市公司会计监管委员会学者. I am in my third year working on my bachelor's degree in accounting with a minor in data science. 今年给网赌每日送彩金所有人带来了许多挑战, 我很幸运能获得上市公司会计监管委员会奖学金. 这份奖学金给了我专注学习的能力. 感谢所有让这次机会成为可能的人!”
“到了大四，我的经济资助逐渐减少到零. This scholarship allowed me to spend more time to focus on my studying and not have to deal with the financial burden. 你的奖学金是最大的祝福, and I am totally appreciative of the opportunities you provide to young aspiring accountants. 的 award I received from the 上市公司会计监管委员会 is a perfect stepping stone to catapult my career.”
“的 上市公司会计监管委员会 scholarship has proven to be a greater blessing than I could have imagined when I received the opportunity to apply last summer. 多亏了这次机会, my dream of pursuing a master’s degree in accounting debt free is looking like a reality, 尽管我不得不意外地换了车和笔记本电脑. After pursuing this goal for the past five years, adequate appreciation is hard to express. 上市公司会计监管委员会奖学金确实是一个梦想保卫者."
"哪个网赌送彩金 a year and a half ago I was trying to decide if I should go back to school. I was working a dead-end job, unsure of how I would be able to take care of myself. 我决定完成我的会计学位. 努力留在学校对我来说很困难, 尤其是作为一个归国学生, 但我知道教育是最好的投资. 当我得知能拿到奖学金的时候, 我觉得肩上的重担卸了下来. 现在对网赌每日送彩金所有人来说都很困难, and I am so grateful for how this scholarship has helped me turn my circumstances around. I now feel a greater sense of hope for the future and plan on using my education to benefit others, 就像上市公司会计监管委员会奖学金让我和许多人受益一样."
董事会 utilizes an outside administrator to assist with program management and execution. 这包括联系符合条件的教育机构, 收集提名, 和分配资金, 以及某些客户服务功能.
上市公司会计监管委员会 scholarships are one-time awards and cover the following qualified educational expenses:
- 费用, 书, 供应, and equipment required for courses at the institution (note: these items must be required of all students in a given course).
这笔钱可能不包括食宿, 旅行, 研究, or optional equipment and other expenses that are not required for enrollment or attendance.
Checks will be made payable to the Nominated Student’s Nominating Institution and mailed to the nominated student with a financial aid cover letter describing permitted uses.
With the exception of certain Group 3 institutions discussed 下面, all U.S. 学院和大学 that are regionally accredited and AACSB accredited with respect to accounting or business programs, 和哪个报告授予学士学位 或会计学硕士学位, 会被视为合资格院校，并分为三组. Certain regionally accredited institutions without AACSB accreditation may be considered Eligible Institutions in Group 3 as defined 下面.
视乎资金情况而定, 符合第一组标准的合资格院校, 2, or 3 will be considered Nominating Institutions and will be invited to submit a nomination.
- Group 1 will include all regionally accredited institutions with AACSB accredited accounting programs which reported conferral of accounting degrees to the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS).
- Group 2 will include the top 50 regionally accredited institutions with AACSB accredited business (but not accounting) programs, as determined by the total number of undergraduate and graduate accounting degrees conferred in the most recent five years 可获得数据的(如IPEDS所报告的).
- Group 3 will include the largest regionally accredited and AACSB accredited accounting degree-granting institution for each state not represented in Groups 1 and 2, or the largest regionally accredited accounting degree-granting institution if a state 没有AACSB认证机构吗, as determined by the total number of undergraduate and graduate accounting degrees conferred in the most recent five years 可获得数据的(如IPEDS所报告的).
- 参加美国大学会计专业的本科或研究生课程.S. 被认定为上述提名机构的学院或大学
- Start classes on or after August 1 with respect to the applicable academic year
- Demonstrate interest and aptitude in accounting and auditing as evidenced by an overall GPA of 3.3分或更高，或在班级的前三分之一
- At the time of nomination, not be a 上市公司会计监管委员会 employee or a child or spouse of a 上市公司会计监管委员会 employee. (注:这包括所有上市公司会计监管委员会的全职和兼职员工, 包括实习生, 独立顾问为自然人.)
- Demonstrate financial need (Defined as being eligible to receive a Pell Grant or requiring other Federal financial aid for a significant portion of the expected or actual billed cost of attendance, 由机构决定)
上市公司会计监管委员会学者计划是以成绩为基础的, but the 上市公司会计监管委员会 encourages educational institutions to give special consideration to students from populations that have been historically underrepresented in the accounting profession.